Friday, October 11, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I am currently a senior at the University of Oregon majoring in Public Relations. I am extremely detail-orientated and interested in one day executing large corporate events. From my internships with Fluent as a Student Promoter representing Macy's and the Victoria's Secret PINK Street Team I have developed collaborative marketing skills in order to host large events on campus. Even though I have made small marketing efforts at the University of Oregon, I would also like to learn from others on how to make large entertainment events, such as the Academy Awards or Food and Wine Festival, a success. I have always had a strong passion for not only public relations, but also anything related to the entertainment industry.

I want to use this blog to gain further insight into how public relations and marketing agencies promote and plan large events for their clients. I hope to better understand how these agencies utilize social media throughout the planning process. Also, I want to learn what other communicative strategies are applied. Overall, I want this blog to help my viewers and myself gain extensive knowledge on crisis management strategies because as I have learned through my experience every event needs to have a back up plan!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment